Saturday, April 11, 2015

Another Garden Gathering



Well, yet another Garden Gathering has come and gone!  Over the past few years this event really has become one of our favorite spring traditions.  It really is wonderful sharing the new and exciting in the greenhouse with all of you!  

Over the next few weeks I'll do my best to get a roundup of as many of the "talks" as I can.  (Somehow we just get busier and busier this time of year...ha!)  Don't hold me to it, but I think the first one up will be a few highlights from Sue's segment "Designing with Food and Flavor", followed by a collection of my favorite water plants from "Wet & Wild".

Anyway, many thanks to all of you who joined us this morning to kick off our spring season!  We'll be beginning our regular spring retail hours this coming Tuesday, April 14.  So swing by on Tuesdays 9-5, Fridays 9-5, or Saturdays 8-12 and get a taste of some spring!  

See you soon!

-Anna Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment